I tell my villa guests, if you can pry yourself away from A Dream Come True and “our” three beaches (Savannah Bay, Pond Bay, Mahoe Bay), go visit the other magnificent beaches on Virgin Gorda and enjoy their snorkeling and vistas of the sea! Each has its unique character and is beautiful in its own way.
Here is a list of 21 additional activities you can enjoy while visiting Virgin Gorda:
1. Visit THE BATHS and other National Parks Beaches, which are gorgeous, exotic beaches strewn with gigantic boulders.
2. Snorkel Trips can go to three BVI islands in a day. Call DIVE BVI or other snorkel companies in THE WELCOME MAGAZINE.
3. Climb Gorda Peak National Park, the mountain behind A Dream Come True. This is the BVI’s 20th National Park. Hike to the top for fabulous panoramic USVI and BVI views!
4. Charter a Fishing Trip with a Local Guide – Deep Sea Fishing surrounds the BVI OR Flats Fishing in Anegada.
5. Plan a Romantic Sunset Cruise – by Sail or Motor – for an evening you’ll never forget!
6. A Diving Trip with DIVE BVI at the Wreck of the Rhone is a famous dive, and there are also are dives at “The Dogs” and many other locations.
7. Shop or Dine at the Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbor and The Top of The Baths. Both areas offer Shops, Restaurants, and Water Views.
8. The BVI is a Haven for Water Sports – rent a sailboat or motorboat and island hop in the sheltered Sir Francis Drake Channel.
9. Love music? Go to a Full Moon Party!
10. Windsurfing across turquoise seas is heavenly! Bitter End Resort rents windsurfers.
11. Tour Virgin Gorda on a Scooter! Stay to the left! Wear a helmet!Tour the Copper Mine Ruins National Park and other historical ruins on Virgin Gorda. Island maps have these marked.
12. Catch Live Music – offered almost every evening at one or more of Virgin Gorda’s restaurants and resorts. Call a few restaurants or resorts for their schedules. Check ads in THE WELCOME MAGAZINE.
13. Be pampered with Spa Treatments as You Gaze Out to Sea – At Little Dix Resort or A Dream Come True Villa (The Spa at Leverick Bay Resort will do out-calls.) (fee)
14. Play Tennis at Little Dix Resort (fee). Call Little Dix and ask for the Tennis Pro to set up a court time.
15. Tour the Copper Mine Ruins National Park and other historical ruins on Virgin Gorda. Island maps have these marked.
16. Yoga at your private Villa will Relax You (fee for lesson). Call The Spa at Leverick Bay Resort for a lesson at A Dream Come True Villa. Or take a yoga lesson at the lovely Spa at Little Dix Resort.
17. An Anegada Day Trip to See Flamingoes and go Snorkeling may be the highlight of your trip! Fly over in 10 minutes from Virgin Gorda; Charter on Islands Birds or take a ferry.
18. Waterskiing is much more fun when the water is warm and turquoise! (Bitter End Yacht Club or Little Dix Resort)
19. Try kite boarding at The Bitter End Yacht Club (494-2746) or paddle boarding at The Sand Box (495-9122).
20. Have fun at a Friday night Beach Party Buffet at Leverick Bay and enjoy the free music, dancing, and Jumbies on Stilts!
21. Kayak from A Dream Come True Villa with your group of 14; explore along the western beach coast as you travel toward North Sound. We supply 6 double/triple kayaks at our oceanfront estate so you have watersports at your front door! Swim, snorkel, and kayak!
Please subscribe to my Insider’s Guide to Virgin Gorda so you can read my next posts with updates on what is happening on Virgin Gorda in the next year!
© 2021 A Dream Come True Villa
|Site byHip Web Design & Development|